Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an email address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – The End Of Constitutional Government
- Don Surber – Mr. 401K
- Joshuapundit – Tyranny In Black Robes – The Scotus Approves Gay Marriage
- The Right Planet – Why Democrats Are Still the Party of Slavery
- The Independent Sentinel – Dear Leader has a plan to flood the country with re-categorized foreigners
- Ask Marion – Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- Bookworm Room – Thoughts about the Supreme Court’s Same-Sex Marriage Decision
- VA Right! – Reconsidering Trump 2016 AND Convention of States
- The Razor – Some Ironies of GunPhobia
- The Glittering Eye – The Tragedy of Robert E. Lee
- Rhymes With Right – The ObamaCare Ruling As Legal Gnosticism
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Caliphanniversary
- Puma By Design – 12 Must-Read Quotes From Scalia’s Blistering Same-Sex Marriage Dissent
- Nice Deb – ISIS Mutants Become More Sadistic as They Lose Ground In Syria
- The Pirate’s Cove – Durham Pastor Encourages More Divisiveness And Spiritual Separation In Flying Black Liberation Flag
- Sharyl Attkisson – IRS erases 24,000 Lois Lerner emails after they were subpoenaed
- Simply Jews – Recep Tayyip Erdogan to send 18,000 troops to Syria – To fight the Kurds
- Ted Cruz/NRO – Constitutional Remedies to a Lawless Supreme Court submitted by The Noisy Room
- Ace of Spades HQ – We’re Living In the United States Of Calvinball. It’s Time The Right Got In The Game. submitted by Don Surber
- Seraphic Secret – The Coming Religious Purges submitted by Joshuapundit
- Carl Reed/Contagious Transformation – Another Lie Exposed: The Myth Of the Southern Strategy submitted by The Right Planet
- Sultan Knish – No Truce With the Left submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Rush Limbaugh – David Stockman Shock Blog: The Real Unemployment Rate Is 42.9% submitted by Ask Marion
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Let’s Drop the Charade: the Supreme Court is a Political Branch, Not a Judicial One submitted by Bookworm Room
- Patriot Update – Obama Removes TPP’s Anti-Slavery Clause, Then Attacks Confederate Flag As “Symbol Of Slavery” submitted by VA Right!
- L. Williams, Interpreter – Rumors of a Turkish Invasion of Northern Syria submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Rand Paul – Government Should Get Out of the Marriage Business Altogether submitted by The Razor
- Patrick Bahzad/Sic Semper Tyrannis – Terror Attack In France: What happened … and who’s responsible? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Hot Air – Kurtz: ‘Golly, the media have turned into an intolerant mob lately’ submitted by Rhymes With Right
- George Weigel – Lessons for Today, after Obergefell, from Catholics Who Were Persecuted under Elizabeth I submitted by Nice Deb
- Washington Examiner – Yes, Clinton lied about her emails submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson – We Have Officially Reached Peak Leftism submitted by The Watcher
- Rod Dreher – Orthodox Christians Must Now Learn To Live as Exiles in Our Own Country submitted by The Watcher